Friday, 2 January 2015

No.1 of 30 in 30 Days Challenge - Chelsea Estate

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS CHALLENGE - January 2015.

Today 1st January 2015, am painting as I guess I have put myself to the test here.
I have joined many other artists in a 30 day painting challenge and today is day 1.  Challenged and determined to paint each and every day.    Thinking on the bright side and positively that this will happen (forgive me if one or two days do slip by tho).

This painting was undertaken very quickly and very late (10pm) so I could say I had accomplished one on the first day. Painted with a limited palette of 3 colours, ultramarine blue, perm.rose and yellow plus white of course.

Painting No.1.  1st Jan.
Chelsea Heritage Park, North Shore, Auckland, oil on board 8"x10".



This is listed as painting No. 290 and can be viewed at this site: thirty-paintings-in-30-days-...day-one Challenge organised by Leslie Saeta.


No comments:

Post a Comment